Special Events including catered menus at featured events you won't want to miss!
• Monday Appreciation Party with heavy hor d'oeuvres, open bar (limited time) & live entertainment
• Tuesday Breakfast & Roaming Lunch. Presidents Reception with featured menu , open bar (limited time) & live entertainment.
• Wednesday Roaming Brunch
You could win great prizes!
Raffle Baskets during the President's Reception & a chance at a special gift valued at over $500 from the WPFDA President. Early Registration for attendees include an automatic entry into a chance to win a Yeti Cooler prize valued at over $350.
Featured Social Events such as a the LCBA Golf Outing with your favorite golf buddies. Net proceeds benefit WPFDA. Stay tuned for other featured events!
Learn about the newest products & services in the funeral industry at the Convention Expo Exhibit Hall. Meet exhibitors & more! Get more information at the scheduled seminars & earn your continuing education credits!
A fairly flexible schedule allows you an opportunity to explore Erie, PA! Within 20 minutes, you could tour a brewery on the Lake Erie Ale Trail or visit a winery on the Lake Erie Wine Trail. Break out your beach umbrella & enjoy the beautiful beaches at Presque Isle State Park or take a hike at Asbury Woods or Wintergreen Gorge. Visit great establishments & venues, shopping & much more! Splash Lagoon Corporate Access Pass & more fun for the whole family.
Guests over 18
Mortuary School Students
Children Ages 6-17
Children Under 6
ATTENDEES MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED BY JUNE 8th, 2023
Registrants are automatically entered into a 2023 WPFDA Convention Drawing for a PATRIOTIC YETI COOLER when you register early.
Yeti Cooler Prize is valued at over $350.
Contact for Registration Questions
Roger Cunningham • REGISTRATION CHAIRPERSON
(724) 658-4511 | email@example.com
Look for a confirmation email from us within 24 hours from the time you submitted this form. PROCEED TO SECURE PAYPAL PAYMENT BELOW.
E-mail us if you don't get a confirmation email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please complete our simple online registration form above.
2. Pay by secure PayPal link (recommended) or get the completed form emailed back to you along with instructions to mail the completed form & check, if mail in check payment preferred. Mailing Address for sending in completed form and check: c/o Stephen Sherman, Treasurer, 2201 Highland Rd., Hermitage, PA 16148. Check should be made Payable to: Western Pennsylvania Funeral Directors Association.
3. Register early, by June 8th, 2023 and you'll be automatically entered in to our drawing for a chance to Win a Patriotic Yeti Cooler!