Discover why so many people visit Erie, PA
There is so much to do in this gem city. Erie’s attractions include:
• The Tom Ridge Educational Center (TREC) at the gateway to Presque Isle State Park where you will find beautiful sandy beaches for swimming, trails for hiking and biking, fishing and much more.
• Glorious sunsets can be seen over hills, in valleys, and over watery horizons.
• Lake Erie is perfect for boating and fabulous fishing; take a cruise on the Victorian Princess.
• The Erie Zoo and Botanical Gardens
• Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park, listed in Top 10 Water Parks in North America
• Lake Erie Speedway with NASCAR series racing on Saturday nights
• Waldameer Park and Water World - ride the world-renowned Ravine Flyer II or cool off in their newest attraction–a gigantic wave pool!
• World Championship Golf Courses
• Kellar’s, A Modern Magic Comedy Club - you’ll laugh your head off!
• Erie Maritime Museum - home port to the Flagship Niagara
• ExpERIEnce Children’s Museum - inspires creativity and imagination
• Great Restaurants
• Presque Isle Downs and Casino, a state of the art horse racing facility with live racing Tuesday through Saturday, slot machines, table games, fine and casual dining and lots of entertainment.
• If you enjoy The Arts, there are museums, art galleries, dance, music, The Erie Playhouse, concerts on the Bay, The Warner Theater, and so much more.
• Tour the Lake Erie wine trail to visit local wineries or breweries.
VISIT CORPORATE ACCESS PASS PAGE FOR DISCOUNTED TICKETS TO A FEW ERIE ATTRACTIONS.
For more information: www.visiterie.com